Welcomes you

Rideau Lakes Bassmasters

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > CHANGES PLEASE READ

mark s
Administrator

Please make sure you have handed in a signed copy of the waiver form and a signed copy of the rules along with a copy of your boat insurance ....that shows policy number and date of expiry.......    You will not be allowed to fish any tournaments before this is done....

you can hand them in the morning of the first tourney you plan to fish....

Good luck and stay save....

Thank you in advance for your help with this 

Mark

June 15, 2016 at 6:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chad

Hi. I was wondering what my father and i would be needing in order to participate in the Bay of Quinte June 25th tourney  ie entry fees and any other info you might have regarding the tourney. thanks.talk soon.

June 21, 2016 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mark s
Administrator

Chad un fortunately you need to be a joined member 1 week before the first tournament you would like to fish..... Since I just seen this as of this moment I will allow a one time chance to join but you must pay full membership and tournament fees no later than Thursday june 23rd....If you are still interested let me know so I cam

n forward all the info you need and where you can prepay this in advance....

sorry for not responding sooner.

Mark

June 22, 2016 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chad

mark s at June 22, 2016 at 7:02 PM

Chad un fortunately you need to be a joined member 1 week before the first tournament you would like to fish..... Since I just seen this as of this moment I will allow a one time chance to join but you must pay full membership and tournament fees no later than Thursday june 23rd....If you are still interested let me know so I cam

n forward all the info you need and where you can prepay this in advance....

sorry for not responding sooner.

Mark

thanks for the reply mark. how much are the membership fees and the tournament fees.And would my partner also need to pay these as well. sorry for all the questions. thanks a lot.

June 22, 2016 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mark s
Administrator

Membership is 50.00 each for a total of 100.00 tourney fees are 120.00 for a total of 220.00 must be paid in cash so it is applied to the payout structure

June 23, 2016 at 6:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.